Visit our Fonthill Location
Fonthill is located in the heart of the Niagara region, just minutes from St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Welland, Port Colborne, Fort Erie and Niagara on the Lake. Fonthill joined the Ferrell family in May 1999. After the acquisition took place, the business was moved to a new and larger location that included an expanded showroom and allowed Fonthill to increase its product line extensively.
The Fonthill yard has a full line of landscaping brick and stone products on over 5 acres of land. At the corner of Hwy 20 and Cataract road , you will find a constant flow of customers looking at their various displays that inspire creative project ideas. Fonthill specializes in brick, stone,vlandscaping products while also focusing on drywall, steel, insulation, ceiling tiles and other building products for house builders and commercial contractors. Please come visit our location and our knowledgeable staff can walk you through any size project you may have from start to finish.
Come visit our store any any of our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Our Latest Blogs
- COVID19TO OUR VALUED STAFF, CUSTOMERS AND VENDORS FERRELL BUILDERS SUPPLY is committed to safely provide essential needs required to complete your building projects. Some of the changes we have implemented will take longer to service you compared to what you are used to from FERRELL BUILDERS SUPPLY. We appreciate your… Read more »
- The right tool for the jobIt’s an old cliche but an important one. Using the right tool for the job you’re doing makes life a lot easier. It also makes your job safer and go quicker. Whether you’re doing a renovation or working on a construction site you need to take care. A worksite can… Read more »
- Renovations for winterBeing Canadians dealing with winter is just a reality of our lives. But their are definitely some home improvement projects you don’t want to complete during the cold winter months. Building a new deck for instance is ill advised when there’s a few feet of snow. But that doesn’t mean… Read more »
- Sand vs SaltIcy driveways and walkways are something we need to contend with living in Canada. Your best method to avoid slips and falls is to thoroughly clear your driveway of snow and ice. But that isn’t always doable and living in Southern Ontario temperatures often creep up above 0C and snow… Read more »
- Stone or VeneerStone or brick veneer – which should you choose? This has been a question plaguing home builders and renovators for ages. These being the two most popular options many people have a hard time choosing between the two for their home cladding, fireplace, wainscot, and other architectural details. We’re going… Read more »
- All I want for Christmas is a home renovationThe holidays are fast approaching and yes even Ferrell Builders’ supply has you covered. Now, we aren’t suggesting you stock up on stone to wrap up for everyone on your naughty list but we do have some excellent options for you. So if you’re scrambling for the perfect gift for… Read more »
- Winter LandscapingI know what you’re thinking. You can’t landscape in Canada in the winter months. You’re right to an extent, there are definitely some tasks you shouldn’t even consider in the winter. But just because there’s a blanket of snow in your backyard doesn’t mean it should be ignored. … Read more »
Ferrell Brick Fonthill
- (905) 892-6970
- 2560 Highway #20 East Fonthill, Ontario L0S 1E6
Monday – Friday 8am – 2pm
Saturday – Sunday Closed
WINTER HOURS (Approx Mid December-Mid March)
We deliver across the Niagara Region.
In Store Charge Accounts available.