Visit our Fonthill Location
Fonthill is located in the heart of the Niagara region, just minutes from St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Welland, Port Colborne, Fort Erie and Niagara on the Lake. Fonthill joined the Ferrell family in May 1999. After the acquisition took place, the business was moved to a new and larger location that included an expanded showroom and allowed Fonthill to increase its product line extensively.
The Fonthill yard has a full line of landscaping brick and stone products on over 5 acres of land. At the corner of Hwy 20 and Cataract road , you will find a constant flow of customers looking at their various displays that inspire creative project ideas. Fonthill specializes in brick, stone,vlandscaping products while also focusing on drywall, steel, insulation, ceiling tiles and other building products for house builders and commercial contractors. Please come visit our location and our knowledgeable staff can walk you through any size project you may have from start to finish.
Come visit our store any any of our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Our Latest Blogs
- Invite Santa Clause into your home in styleInvite Santa Clause into your home in style next year. We offer stylish Firerock Fireplaces that last longer than a metal box insert and look stunning. The old jolly fellow will be impressed and you won’t need to go on the naughty list for breaking the bank as these fireplaces… Read more »
- Keep yourself and your driveway safeWinter is coming which means slippery roads and icy conditions. Your driveways and pathways around your home are not immune to these conditions. You’ll need to be prepared. That’s why we supply salt and ice melters to keep you and your loved one’s safe from falls and spills throughout the… Read more »
- Fireplaces add valueFireplaces add some obvious benefits to your home. They add warmth and charm to any space. They create a gathering space within your home for your family and loved ones. They can be a beautiful architectural addition to any space. Beyond that they add value. Surveys have shown that 46%… Read more »
- Adding Insulation Is the Perfect DIY Heading Into WinterCanadian winters are magical but also cold and long. With the long cold nights headed our way and outdoor projects wrapping up now is the perfect time to tackle something that will not only increase your comfort over winter but save money. When it comes to energy-efficient renovations, an often… Read more »
- Installing a stone veneer backsplashA stone veneer can add an elegant rustic look to your space. It’s a little more time intensive than a tile backsplash but well worth the investment for the longevity and durability of the product. Make note of any specific manufacturer’s installation instructions prior to beginning. They may require a… Read more »
- Your Fall To-Do ListThere are some essential tasks you should complete before winter hits. Here’s a checklist to help you get it all done. Seal Walk the perimeter of your house and seal any foundation cracks or re-apply caulking around windows and doors where it has weathered away. This is a crucial step… Read more »
- Mulch one more time before winterAdding an extra layer of mulch before frosts penetrate the ground can be one of the most beneficial decisions you can make for your garden. In spring and summer we use mulch to retain moisture in the soil, keep the weeds at bay and add a beautiful, consistent texture to… Read more »
- 3 DIY stone veneer projects for your homeThink of updating the look of your home? Stone veneer offers an elegant solution to transforming outdated areas of the interior of your house. Stone veneer is a versatile, durable product that can be used in many ways. Here’s a few DYI ideas you can tackle yourself to modernize the… Read more »
Ferrell Brick Fonthill
- (905) 892-6970
- 2560 Highway #20 East Fonthill, Ontario L0S 1E6
Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
WINTER HOURS (Approx Mid December-Mid March)
We deliver across the Niagara Region.
In Store Charge Accounts available.