Visit our Fonthill Location
Fonthill is located in the heart of the Niagara region, just minutes from St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Welland, Port Colborne, Fort Erie and Niagara on the Lake. Fonthill joined the Ferrell family in May 1999. After the acquisition took place, the business was moved to a new and larger location that included an expanded showroom and allowed Fonthill to increase its product line extensively.
The Fonthill yard has a full line of landscaping brick and stone products on over 5 acres of land. At the corner of Hwy 20 and Cataract road , you will find a constant flow of customers looking at their various displays that inspire creative project ideas. Fonthill specializes in brick, stone,vlandscaping products while also focusing on drywall, steel, insulation, ceiling tiles and other building products for house builders and commercial contractors. Please come visit our location and our knowledgeable staff can walk you through any size project you may have from start to finish.
Come visit our store any any of our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Our Latest Blogs
- Mulching in the fallWith the winter coming swiftly people think that working in the garden is done but there is a crucial step you should complete before the growing season ends. Mulching your garden beds in the fall is one of the best overlooked practices you can do for the health of your… Read more »
- Build your own stone fire pitAn outdoor fire pit can extend the use of your outdoor space into cold evenings providing a beautiful spot to gather and keep warm. Plane your design Always start with a plan. Are you making a round, or square pit? Is it raised or sunken? Make a quick plan so… Read more »
- Planning Your PathBuilding a stone garden path can add some much-needed charm and whimsy to your backyard. Stone paths offer a practical route for foot traffic through your garden or lawn without wearing down the vegetation. They also act as a practical form of ground cover. There are many different types… Read more »
- Ferrell Builders’ Supply now carries Bellara Steel SidingProtect your home with one of the strongest materials. Steel. Bellara Steel Siding is meant to be tough yet beautiful. We carry woodgrain finishes in Deep Walnut, Mountain Cedar and River Rock Grey. The durable finish on the siding assures long-lasting colour. Made from 26 gauge steel it is durable,… Read more »
- Planning a raised garden bedThere are many advantages to a raised garden bed. They can extend the growing season because they can easily be covered and the soil will warm sooner in the spring. There’s less weeds and there’s no foot traffic on them to deal with in your garden. They also create beautiful… Read more »
- Let’s talk about door swingThis is a common problem most people have when placing an order. The simplest method to determine swing on a door is to open the door and stand with your back to the swinging door hinges. If the door swing is on your left, it is a left-hand door. Alternatively,… Read more »
- Reinforcing Steel DivisionWe’ve been supplying reinforcing bars and mesh for over 30 years to satisfied customers. Ferrell Builders’ Supply Steel division has the experience and updated rebar equipment to service the our clients’ needs. Our expert staff has the knowledge and skills to provide you with estimating, detailing, fabrication and delivery. We… Read more »
Ferrell Brick Fonthill
- (905) 892-6970
- 2560 Highway #20 East Fonthill, Ontario L0S 1E6
Monday -Friday 7am-5pm
WINTER HOURS (Approx Mid December-Mid March)
We deliver across the Niagara Region.
In Store Charge Accounts available.