Visit our Fonthill Location
Fonthill is located in the heart of the Niagara region, just minutes from St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Welland, Port Colborne, Fort Erie and Niagara on the Lake. Fonthill joined the Ferrell family in May 1999. After the acquisition took place, the business was moved to a new and larger location that included an expanded showroom and allowed Fonthill to increase its product line extensively.
The Fonthill yard has a full line of landscaping brick and stone products on over 5 acres of land. At the corner of Hwy 20 and Cataract road , you will find a constant flow of customers looking at their various displays that inspire creative project ideas. Fonthill specializes in brick, stone,vlandscaping products while also focusing on drywall, steel, insulation, ceiling tiles and other building products for house builders and commercial contractors. Please come visit our location and our knowledgeable staff can walk you through any size project you may have from start to finish.
Come visit our store any any of our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Our Latest Blogs
- The Benefits of Choosing Stucco for Your Home or Building Project: A Guide to Ardex Stucco ProductsStucco is a popular building material that has been used for centuries, and for good reason. This versatile material offers a range of benefits that make it an excellent choice for both residential and commercial building projects. If you’re considering using stucco for your next project, here’s a closer look… Read more »
- Combat slip and falls without damaging your drivewayAs the winter weather in southern Ontario continues, many homeowners are looking for ways to keep their driveways and sidewalks clear and safe. One popular solution is to use salt and ice melt products. However, when it comes to stone driveways, it's important to use the right products and take… Read more »
- Warm up for the holidaysNow that the holiday season is here, many of us are looking for ways to add some cheer and warmth to our homes. One way to do this is by incorporating a FireRock fireplace into your holiday decorations and design. FireRock fireplaces are made from durable, high-quality materials that are… Read more »
- How to properly maintain and care for brick surfacesBrick is a popular and enduring building material that is known for its durability and longevity, even in cold Canadian climates. However, like any other building material, brick surfaces require regular maintenance to keep them looking their best and to ensure their long-term performance. Here are some tips on how… Read more »
- Why you need to mulch this fallLaying a fresh layer of mulch in the fall may seem counterintuitive to you. We live in a cold Canadian climate and very soon all those garden beds will be covered by snow. That however is precisely why you should mulch. Our winters are harsh and cold and the roots… Read more »
- End of Summer ChecklistBefore the sun sets on another summer there’s some items around your home and yard that need your attention. We’ve put together a handy end of summer checklist. Some tasks you’ll want to cross off before the cold weather sets in and makes it more difficult or impossible to complete… Read more »
- Excellence, quality and style is found in all products from Eldorado StoneEldorado Stone has become one of the leading manufacturers of architectural stone veneer with a reputation for high quality products. With more than 50 years of excellence, passion and unwavering quality, Eldorado Stone is known for crafting authentic products. Their stone products not only elevate quality and design, but also… Read more »
- Options to build your dream pathwayWalkways are a beautiful and useful feature in any yard. It could be a useful addition leading to a shed or a door. It could be a winding stroll through blossoming gardens and sprouting vegetables. Pathways are necessary to save vegetation, allow for easy accessibility, control weeds and they simply… Read more »
Ferrell Brick Fonthill
- Fax(905) 892-6970
- Address2560 Highway #20 East Fonthill, Ontario L0S 1E6
2023 HOLIDAY HOURS
Sunday 26th – Closed
Monday 27th – Closed
Tuesday 28th – Closed
REGULAR WINTER HOURS
Monday to Friday: 7am to 4pm
We deliver across the Niagara Region.
In Store Charge Accounts available.