Visit our Fonthill Location
Fonthill is located in the heart of the Niagara region, just minutes from St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Welland, Port Colborne, Fort Erie and Niagara on the Lake. Fonthill joined the Ferrell family in May 1999. After the acquisition took place, the business was moved to a new and larger location that included an expanded showroom and allowed Fonthill to increase its product line extensively.
The Fonthill yard has a full line of landscaping brick and stone products on over 5 acres of land. At the corner of Hwy 20 and Cataract road , you will find a constant flow of customers looking at their various displays that inspire creative project ideas. Fonthill specializes in brick, stone,vlandscaping products while also focusing on drywall, steel, insulation, ceiling tiles and other building products for house builders and commercial contractors. Please come visit our location and our knowledgeable staff can walk you through any size project you may have from start to finish.
Come visit our store any any of our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Our Latest Blogs
- Come see our Buschbeck FireplacesMake a new addition to your backyard. An outdoor fireplace will enhance your outdoor living space, increase your home’s value, and most of all, provide hours of enjoyment for your family and friends. Making the wise decision to go with a Buschbeck fireplace means you’re also adding a new outdoor… Read more »
- How to Choose the Right Bricks For Your HomeThe exterior of your home sets an expectation for the rest of it for everyone that walks up to your home. Choosing an exterior material to finish your home with is one of the most crucial choices when building a home. Bricks remain one of the most popular choices with… Read more »
- 8 Ideas to spruce up your patioA well-designed patio can be a relaxing cozy retreat or sprawling space for entertaining. Build your patio to suit your lifestyle and your needs. Do you prefer entertaining or cozying up with a book surrounded by nature. Don’t settle for a simple rectangle with a table when you can make… Read more »
- How to build a flagstone pathwayAre you thinking of adding a pathway to your property? Flagstone is an easy DYI choice. They’re a flat natural stone that aren’t too heavy to move around. They come in many shapes and sizes to create an attractive addition to your backyard space. Clear the path You’ll want to… Read more »
- Thinking of buying or building a firepit?Firepits add a beautiful warm charm to any outdoor space. But there are some considerations before installing or purchasing that you should review. Location Choose a safe location away from overhanging trees, structures and other flammable items like you house, shrubs, fence etc. Most municipalities will dictate a distance of… Read more »
- How to choose the right patio paversIf you’re thinking of installing a hardscape patio and you are having trouble making decisions we have some helpful hints that may help. Choosing what you’re going to lay down as your hardscape surface material will affect all other landscape decisions. There are two main categories all your choices will… Read more »
- Garden Trends for 2021Planning some work in the backyard? Here’s some of the latest trends you can implement to improve your outdoor space and garden beds. Sustainably Implement sustainable practices in your backyard. We all need to be responsible for the choices we make for our planet. Choosing methods to reduce water… Read more »
- Enjoy the warmth outdoorsExtend your summer season and those cold nights with a beautiful and durable Firerock outdoor fireplace. Firerock produces a full line of stylish outdoor fireplace solutions in both round and square designs. The Emberlok line of outdoor products are beautiful and will instantly add a centerpiece to your backyard. … Read more »
Ferrell Brick Fonthill
- (905) 892-6970
- 2560 Highway #20 East Fonthill, Ontario L0S 1E6
Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
WINTER HOURS (Approx Mid December-Mid March)
We deliver across the Niagara Region.
In Store Charge Accounts available.